Treatment Centers in Alaska
Any addiction can be devastating to your friends and families. It can rapidly destroy your family, your home, and your life. Addiction treatment is sometimes the only way you can find your way through the horrors of addiction. Fortunately, there are Alaska 12 Step Programs to help. Programs like NA meetings in Alaska can help you with this difficult and trying disease.
You can find a treatment program that includes 12 Step treatment simply by calling 888-905-9004 (Who Answers?) now.
- New Stuyahok
- Saint Paul Island
- Sand Point
Is My Addiction Covered?
There is a 12 step program for just about every addiction out there. A few examples of Alaskan 12 Step Programs are:
- Alcoholics Anonymous for the victims of alcohol addiction
- All Addictions Anonymous which serves any addiction
- Cocaine Anonymous that serves cocaine addicts specifically
- CrystalMeth Anonymous that serves methamphetamine addicts
- Marijuana Anonymous for marijuana addicts
- Nicotine Anonymous for cigarette smokers
- Pills Anonymous which covers all prescription and nonprescription pills
Although these are the main 12 Step Programs, there are many many more.
Where Should I go for Help?
You can find help for your addiction at any one of the many addiction centers in Anchorage, Juneau, or simply find an addiction center that offers 12 Step Groups in Alaska. Almost all areas contain some form of treatment center.
Unfortunately, AA meetings in Alaska or another drug specific 12 Step program alone cannot end an addiction. When people try just using the 12 step meetings, they often find that they relapse multiple times. It takes a full comprehensive treatment program to truly recover from an addiction. To find a treatment center that offers comprehensive treatment, call 888-905-9004 (Who Answers?) .
Understanding the Different types of 12 Step Meetings in Alaska
Your treatment usually begins with detoxification. You may also start counseling and a 12 Step program like the Alaska NA Meetings. There are two basic types of meetings:
- Open Meetings – these meetings are for addicts and people who are not addicts. They allow students, reporters, and family members into open meetings
- Closed Meetings – closed meetings are for addicts only.
These meetings are different from SMART and other community based recovery programs because it has a clear step by step plan to follow. The idea behind the 12 Steps is to allow addicts to assist other addicts in their treatment.
If you are looking for a comprehensive treatment program in Alaska that includes a 12 Step component, all you have to do is call 888-905-9004 (Who Answers?) . We can help you find the treatment you need.Submit a new center or provide corrections to an existing one ›