Treatment Centers in Arizona
Drug and alcohol addiction are two of the fastest growing diseases in the United States. The Centers for Disease Control are calling addiction and overdose an epidemic. Fortunately, Arizona 12 Step Programs when combined with a comprehensive treatment plan can help.
During 12 Step therapy, you will attend meetings like the NA Meetings in Arizona as well as counseling and other therapies. Although each meeting is different, the 12 Steps remain basically the same.
You can find local treatment centers by searching the directory below, or by calling us at 888-905-9004 (Who Answers?) .
- Apache Junction
- Arizona City
- Bullhead City
- Camp Verde
- Casa Grande
- Fort Defiance
- Fort McDowell
- Huachuca City
Is My Addiction Covered?
There are many types of drug and alcohol 12 Step treatment programs. Just a few of these programs are:
- AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) for alcohol addiction
- NA (Narcotics Anonymous) for addictions to opiates and other narcotics
- CA (Cocaine Addicts Anonymous) for those addicted to cocaine
- SA (Stimulant Addiction Anonymous) for those addicted to any stimulant from caffeine to amphetamines
- CMA (Crystal Meth Anonymous) for those addicted to methamphetamines
Where Should I go for Help?
You should always get help from a qualified treatment center that offers 12 Step Groups in Arizona. Although majority of these programs are found in cities like Phoenix and Flagstaff, many small towns also have their own 12 Step Programs depending on their population.
12 Step Programs work best when combined with a comprehensive counseling and treatment program. Many treatment facilities combine community supported therapy like AA meetings in Arizona with counseling and medication.
12 Step Groups in Arizona usually being in the treatment center with 12 Step Facilitation Therapy. They then continue on an outpatient basis for as long as you need them. To find a comprehensive treatment program that also include 12 step therapy all you have to do is call 888-905-9004 (Who Answers?) .
Understanding the Different types of 12 Step Meetings in Arizona
Meetings like Arizona NA meetings come in two basic forms. These are:
- Open meetings are those that are open to anyone who wants information about the 12 Step Program. Families, friends, reporters, and students may attend these meetings. An open meeting does not mean that your privacy is compromised. It simply means that others who do not necessarily need to stop drugs or alcohol are there.
- Closed meetings are just that, closed. They are only for those who need to stop drinking and want to use a 12 Step Program to do so.
Open meetings are more informational and closed meetings are more treatment related.
While searching for information on 12 Step programs in Arizona, you might come across SMART or Rational recovery programs. These are not the same. In 12 Step meetings, you look outside yourself for strength and help. In SMART and programs like it, you look inside yourself for guidance and help.
Regardless of which type of meeting you choose, we can help you find both the 12 Step Program and a treatment center that can help you with any addiction. All you have to do is call 888-905-9004 (Who Answers?) .Submit a new center or provide corrections to an existing one ›