Treatment Centers in Arkansas
When you are addicted to drugs and alcohol, you are trapped. They will destroy everything you care about, like your family, home, and career. Even the CDC warns that drug and alcohol addiction could mean losing everything.
Fortunately, meetings like the Arkansas AA meetings are relatively easy to find. They are available in most churches, community centers, and treatment facilities.
Looking for the best treatment and 12 Step groups in Arkansas? Call to get help today at 800-781-0748 (Who Answers?)
- El Dorado
- Fort Smith
- Hot Springs
- Hot Springs National Park
- Little Rock
- Mount Ida
- Mountain Home
Is My Addiction Covered?
Chances are you addiction is covered by one of the many 12 step programs available. Some are for very specific addictions while others are more general. A few examples are:
- AA – the classic Alcoholics Anonymous
- CA – this one is bit confusing because it can stand for Cocaine Anonymous or CrystalMeth Anonymous
- NA – Narcotics Anonymous is for any narcotics addiction
- PA – Pills Anonymous for addiction to medications and pills
- AAA – All Addictions Anonymous is a catch all group that helps to serve any addiction
- MA – Methamphetamines Anonymous for the treatment of methamphetamine addiction
- HA – Heroin Anonymous for heroin addiction
There are many more. Finding one that you are comfortable with is extremely important to your 12 step treatment success. You need to feel comfortable with your treatment.
Where Should I go for Help?
You might think that programs like AA meetings in Arkansas alone will end your addiction. Unfortunately, this is not true. 12 Step Groups in Arkansas are a start but you need a treatment support. This comes in the form of comprehensive counseling and treatment.
You can find qualified treatment centers in Little Rock and Jonesboro as well as many in smaller towns across the state. Most of these treatment centers incorporate the 12 Step Treatment Programs in Arkansas as part of their overall treatment plan. To find the one that is right for you, get help today at 800-781-0748 (Who Answers?) .
Understanding the Different types of 12 Step Meetings in Arkansas
During your 12 Step experience you will find two basic types of meetings. These are:
- Open meetings are informational meetings that anyone can attend.
- Closed meetings are treatment meetings where only someone addicted to alcohol and drugs can attend.
These meetings are different from other community supported recovery programs like SMART and Rational Recovery. 12 Step meetings like the Arkansans NA Meetings encourage you to trust in something bigger than yourself rather than placing the blame on you. It emphasizes that your addiction is not something you have power over.
If you’re wondering which type of treatment is right for you, get help today at 800-781-0748 (Who Answers?) .Submit a new center or provide corrections to an existing one ›